- Always keep privacy in your email – each email contains much vital information. By
Any means, if the data loss happens to the mail that would certainly crack the email security. Once the email is hacked or compromised it’s so difficult to recover the email get back as previous. Use the wisely. The customers can grab the additional support from the AT &T customer care. Don’t publicize the email somewhere unnecessarily; this activity increases the risk in the email. Resulting more unwanted or spam contaminated emails receives. Avoid such kind of activities. For support contact the AT &T mail tech support.
- Keep an updated antivirus always. – Antivirus gives a real time protection to the email as well as to the computer. This will help the email from the hazardous threats. Allow the antivirus to update automatically. If not set reminder for resetting the password. This will help the mail to work better. Contact the AT &T mail technical support for more assistance and guidance.
- Choose a secure and strong password for the email. Almost all the email issues are occurred due to a weak password. AT &T mail tech supports always recommend that choose a unique password for your email. A strong password should contain letters, symbols, caps and small letters and so such. Before setting the password check the strength of the password for once. For recovering the AT &T mail password choose the integrated contact the manual password recovery option, or contact the customer care
- Never share your email password to anyone. If you already practice this by mistake change your password immediately. Always keep in mind; the new password shouldn’t have any resemblance to the previous passwords. Avoid such similarities in the new password. For more assistance and services contact the AT &T mail customer care support.
- If possible don’t use the email from the public computer. Because the public computers may not be updated at all. This will increases the risks in the email. Especially don’t change the email password from a public computer, because an un-updated system will contain malware related potentially unwanted links. Such these links are capable of pulling the personal details in the mail. Use the email wisely. For the additional support contact the AT &T mail customer care.
- Don’t send the email to the strange ones. Usually the spam or pishing emails content are usually eye catching. This will motivate the users to replay such email. By sending them a message, it automatically creates a link between the user and the customer. Never open such a hidden chance to the strange wishers. For support and assistance contact the AT &T mail technical support.